I write because…
- it is what I have always done.
- I live. I eat. I sleep. I breathe. I write.
- I fall asleep with words dancing in my head, only to wake up to their shenanigans again.
- there are billions of minds in the world and mine is only one of them.
- there is a freedom for the artist behind every piece of art. I find my freedom in the words that I paint across a page.
- I have lived so perfectly imperfect that one would struggle to not relate to a single thing that I have written.
- because without words, we have nothing at all.
I write because, I can. Why do you write?